My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://androidcruze.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

I Must Run v1.1.0


I Must Run v1.1.0

I Must Run v1.1.0

Requirements: iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad/iOS 3.1 or later
Overview: I Must Run is the skill-based action running game. Jump over gaps in prison buildings, run through an underground station and test your reflexes in a deadly run over construction yard cranes. Reach the city center and save your wife. Remember, you have only 24 hours. You must run!


I Must Run v1.1.0
What's New in Version 1.1.0:

- Endless Mode: each level available as an endles run with seperate leader board!

I Must Run v1.1.0














0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More