My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://androidcruze.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 20, 2011

ScreenCap v1.0


ScreenCap v1.0

ScreenCap v1.0

Requirements: PPC WM2003 , WM5 , WM6
Overview: Screen Capture saves a screenshot with whatever is currently on the Pocket PC screen.


ScreenCap is very easy to use. Start ScreenCap and then start which ever program's screen you wish to capture. When you have the screen you want to capture on the Pocket PC, press one of the buttons on the Pocket PC. ScreenCap will create a bmp version of the screen capture in your My Documents directory. The file is in the following format:
/My Document/captureX.bmp
where the X is a number that will be incremented as long as ScreenCap is running. For example:
/My Document/capture0.bmp
/My Document/capture1.bmp
/My Document/capture2.bmp
ScreenCap v1.0
CAB FILE:
Note: No serial needed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More